Sunday, December 23, 2007

Castles In The Sky ~ Naruto & Sasuke Tribute ~ (Unfinished)

Duration: 02:49 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-03 19:50:49
User: KoorimeKitsune
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

castles  the  sky  ian  van  dahl  naruto  uzumaki  sasuke  uchiha  tribute  

Description:

Oi, the third time I've tried this. If it don't work, screw it. This is something I made when the urge struck me, and I don't think I'll ever get around to finishing it (since my computer's a jerk and won't let me). Enjoy! Song: Castles in the Sky Artist: Ian Van Dahl Creator: Moi! ^^ (Taken to adding that. Don't know why myself.)

Comments

KoorimeKitsune ::: Favorites  2007-10-03 21:21:54

Thanks for the comment! (And it still won't work. u_u;)
__________________________________________________
LoneKunoichi ::: Favorites  2007-10-03 20:55:51

Work for her computer so I can see the rest of it. Her AMVs rock so let them show!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Nightwish - The Carpenter
Two handed CARICATURE; Oprah by JAN LeComte Cleveland, Ohio
stats lv 46 now
cultofthevoid 13. tom
All about .....
JEEP Vs. 4th of July [Round3] **WAYY cool colors***
Una noxe en casa de fago
dbsk strengths
The random show numba 2 Pt 4
wcafw action figure match
BETA FX AMV
George Green on Depopulation and the Pleiadians Part 12 of12
CreeIngles.com: RAoK # 68
Krum got the Bull's Eye!
Alvin & The Chipmunks - Intro 3
Yu-Yua vs. Jeru The Damaja - Blaze MC Battle 1999
Today In The FishRoom 11/07 Convict fry
Mike Green Exclusive Interview with LiL MAMA
R.I.P. Sean Taylor
Re: SAME DUDE


 

No comments: