Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Lay Me To Sleep

Duration: 02:44 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-20 12:39:01
User: Foxina
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Prelude  AFI  Kingdom  Hearts  KH2  Zexion  Vexen  Axel  Luxord  Xaldin  Xemnas  Saix  Organization  XIII  

Description:

---------- Song: Prelude 12/21 Artist: AFI Game: Kingdom Hearts Clips From: KH-Vids.net ---------- Dear god, I have taken a step backwards with this one. No effort put into this one, it taking up only an hour and a half of my time to make. I like the song, though. It's short and perfect for killing boredom so you might see more videos to it in the future. Granted, Drakengard would have been a better fit for the video but that would mean I would have to download the clips again. I don't have the patience or space on my computer to do that at the moment. In fact, I only uploaded it here so I could delete it on my computer. Now, as to what caused this video. It was a combination of boredom and frustration. I made anouther video before this one, going all out on it, but it doesn't want to save to the computer for some reason. You probably won't be seeing it anytime soon, seeing as how I can't figure out what's wrong so, for now, enjoy this video and all its wonderful crappiness! In all truth, it doesn't even deserve to have the Demyx part at the end but it's become habit and ended up there anyways.

Comments

Ryouichi93 ::: Favorites  2007-12-24 08:32:53

I liked it! Nice job! =D
__________________________________________________
chibinarutodemon ::: Favorites  2007-10-20 16:58:02

yay first comment!(//_^) great vid!!100/5
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

house jump
All Blacks team to play France announced
All Blacks light training session in Corsica
Semproni Pernacchia
Censuramusical Parte 1
Graham Henry re-appointed All Blacks coach
All Blacks team to play Italy named.
Chris Jack talks with Joe Rokocoko
TOD Resurrected
The Rain Song (acoustic tutorial)
Beauty Tips from HSN & Sephora - new use for eyeshadows
Serenity
Rubik's collection.
THE TROLLY!
JHALAK DIKHLA JAA-2nd November 2007--PART 9--SANDHYA MRIDUL
Dancing - Elisa, Lacey and Kameron
2005 Beat Space Nine Concert part 6
linda evangelista
Tryin a jump for the first time
CONAN LOVIN'


 

No comments: