Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Deep End of the Pool

Duration: 02:38 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-04-09 23:41:06
User: b3wizz
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

montana  media  arts  student  short  film  

Description:

Here's the rough edit for the first short film I worked on for the UM Media Arts program. I think it blows but my name is on it so it might as well be up here. unfortunately i don't think there will be a 100% complete version of this unless we have re-shoots (too late).

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Crush Luther Tour Blog - West Coast 2007 (Edmonton, AB)
Naruto- I'm Not OK
A special thanks to all my friends
Balls of Steel Remix
Para Salvarte - El Cielo y el Infierno (4)
Auto Quest
Leszek Kuzaj crash - Wisla Rally 2001
Bill - Why do all good things come to an end?
Mr. King's Adventure (Stop Motion and Legos)
greenday minority
Novatel Wireless Ovation U727 for Sprint
Penguin - LIADZ NM No Bar
ANUNCIO MOVISTAR BLACKBERRY
Julian Kat
Thug Luv part 2
YFZ 450 and 450r compilation
Miss Teen South Carolina: What she should have said.
Kingdom Hearts I & II - Keep Holding On
Pong
Tiger Girl


 

No comments: