Sunday, October 21, 2007

Amyescence - Tourniquet (Just Let Me Eat)

Duration: 04:30 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-17 15:15:12
User: PetroleumHead
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Evboard's Complaint Album presents: Amyescence's song Tourniquet (Just Let Me Eat), from the Revolving Door album. Lyrics by Rob. Vocals by Mythfairy. Lyrics: I tried to kill my chins but only brought more So much more I lay, eating And I'm pouring more pork and beans, then a joint I'm eating, slobbering, smoking, chins laughing Am I too high, to stand up Am I too high My God where is my joint return to me this instant My God where is my food return to me this instant Do you remember me High all the time Will I be fed on the other side or will you just starve me I'm eating, smoking, drinking, now puking Am I too large, to stand up Am I too large My God where is my food return to me this instant My God where are my feet return to me this instant I want to eat!! My God where is my band return to me this instant My God where are my fans return to me this instant My sheep, bow at my feet My old fans cry, for deliverance Will they be denied damn I don't care Just let me eat. Note: No copyright infringement intended. Entertainment purposes only. Move along, Amybots.

Comments

AnimecrazedMissheru ::: Favorites
Nice! Keep the singles coming! The chins part, chorus, and the ending part were the funniest. LOL.
07-10-17 19:51:53
__________________________________________________

No comments: