Thursday, February 14, 2008

WHY HAS IT ALL CHANGED SO QUICKLY?DO YOU KNOW?

Duration: 07:43 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-19 19:48:48
User: gleegirloz
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Myself,friends and I daresay parents of the western world are finding that our adult children are acting as teenagers,and I'm wondering why! Is it their extended stay (compared to previous generations) in the family home.Quite often these "kids" are leaning on their folks for finance as well.If they're studying/saving they can still contribute their physical services, everyone in a home is part of it and needs to take part in its maintenance!I truly believe one grows as an adult by venturing out into the world and learning firsthand,they'll certainly appreciate home more if they do!What got me started in this vein was an incident that occurred here in Melbourne last weekend when a teenager through an open house party, while his parents were away,he pimped it round by sms and myspace and ovber 500 turned up! Naturally it got out of hand.What gets me is the lack of respect shown by these kids towards the neighbours,police and taxpayers and of coursr his parents (whose house was trashed)Actually the general lack of respect overall, by the same ones who espouse their rights but fail to acknowledge other peoples!Suffice it to say this teenagers attitude really got to me when after being told the party he threw would cost the taxpayers around $40.000 was heard to say on the news, "Well,I'm underage so they cant do anything to me". He and a couple of other 16yr olds have sinced been charged and will attend Childrens Court,where they most probably get a figurative slap on the wrist. This kid showed no remorse and has since revelled in his exploits and profited by selling his story, making appearances on TV and radio and has been offered a job by a radio station.....organising parties! It made my blood boil, arrggghhhh! Does this make me a wowser/prude? I am concerned about these trends and the future! AND I KNOW IT'S NOT ALL YOUNG PEOPLE! Your opinion?..... Music"Human Beat" Incompetech. Honours for This Video: #13 - Most Discussed (This Week) - News & Politics #83 - Most Discussed (This Month) - News & Politics #80 - Top Rated (This Month) - News & Politics

Comments

AnnyaMoon ::: Favorites  2008-01-25 01:41:22

I agree with that, and with your Mum. :)
__________________________________________________
gleegirloz ::: Favorites  2008-01-22 21:47:43

Thanks Anna,you know I think very highly of you sweetie,I honestly do! You make videos that bring a smile to all our faces :) As for being hard on myself,well it makes the haters job just a little bit harder if I get in first,lol! Apparently I'm too old to be on You Tube or enjoying myself at all according to some recent pm's I've been getting, I myself think that age is relevant to your point of reference.....actually on second thoughts,I dont think it's relevant at all! <3 ya mate xx
__________________________________________________
Kruizinby ::: Favorites  2008-01-22 19:28:15

U didnt put ur feet in anything lol Dont be so hard on urself dearie!!! We love ya Glee ;D
__________________________________________________
gleegirloz ::: Favorites  2008-01-22 18:18:07

It would motivate me to change locations,lol! Seriously though above groundor below ground is not good. The French test in Australian waters and I reckon there' a method to their madness..if they were harmless to test they'd do it closer to home!
__________________________________________________
tyrbolo ::: Favorites  2008-01-22 17:00:23

I used to wake up feeling those things go off from 175 miles away for years, close to them is bad news. They finally got smart and put the tests underground. I don't recommend this as a motivater of youth..LOL
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

GCNP Our Daily Bread Part 2 Forgiveness
聊斋奇女子 之 连城 ep04 5/6
Filologia Occitana a la UdL
My Own Swordsman 武林外传 ep17 1/5
Re: RIP the golden age of youtube --- ???


 

No comments: