Thursday, November 1, 2007

Comptine d'Un Autre Été: L'apres midi - Piano

Duration: 02:13 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-22 21:26:07
User: SGTBizarro
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I am playing French composer Yann Tiersen's Comptine d'Un Autre Été from the movie Amelie. It is a beautiful piece, that I learned by ear and the more difficult parts from a tutorial on Youtube. Big thanks to spidersmith, for his 'last lesson' tutorial video, which helped me learn the bass portion of the song. I hope you enjoy it. Comments welcome! :) EDIT: I now realize that I misplayed the second bar of the intro, instead of F#-G-F# I played F#-E-F#. It still sounds ok, but I did find that error, so I dont need to be informed about it. :) Thanks EDIT: If you would like a copy of the sheet music, pm me.

Comments

vikingjimmy ::: Favorites
Wow...wish I could play like that...or how bout at all? LOL :)
07-10-30 05:11:15
__________________________________________________
kracnii ::: Favorites
awesome :) I love that movie, & you played it perfectly
07-10-28 19:46:33
__________________________________________________
DrasticForce ::: Favorites
wow... you played this very nicely :D
07-10-24 01:32:18
__________________________________________________

No comments: