Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Believe In Your Dream (original)

Duration: 04:01 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-22 20:12:44
User: DocHolliday92966
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

DocHolliday92966  Jeff  Gibbs  experience  original  Believe  your  dreams  blues  classical  country  electronic  folk  r&b  rock  soul  unsigned  world  music  

Description:

My latest original song 1st verse I'm not so blind that I'm wasteing my time out in the rain. And life keeps calling me back to where I believe the sun don't change. Some place far away out of the darkest grey into the light. Where peace still fills the air out in the atmosphere soaring in flight. Chorus Believe in your dream you can make it come true. Its all about me but I give it to you. Wish on a star and see what you can do. Believe in your dream and make it come true. 2nd verse Well I'm not fragile and I'm not a handful just waiteing to be. I'm going to take it and I'm going to make it 'cause I got the key. Just reach for the stars where ever you are shine like the moon on the sea. The worlds for the takeing like a title wave breaking running wild and free. Chorus Repete 1st verse Chorus out Special thanks to Austinsplace for featureing this video on their channel http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=austinsplace Check um out guys this is a monster music channel ! ! !

Comments

DocHolliday92966 ::: Favorites  2008-01-06 20:11:23

Thanks bro They've been magically falling on the paper out of the Heavens I'd like to thank my Angels for that they've been working over time on me lately :-D Peace brother
__________________________________________________
perryjw ::: Favorites  2008-01-06 19:44:37

another gem here
__________________________________________________
DocHolliday92966 ::: Favorites  2008-01-06 09:02:11

Oh and I can't waite for the reply weeeeeeee Since I have my video replys set for approval make sure you let me know you posted it Sometimes You Tube likes to steal them from me grrrrrrrrrrr Love and prayers hun See you soon
__________________________________________________
DocHolliday92966 ::: Favorites  2008-01-06 08:59:52

Well I've heard your original "A Waterfall Of Feelings" And yes hun you know good a composition :-D Thanks thats aweful nice of you to say
__________________________________________________
DocHolliday92966 ::: Favorites  2008-01-06 08:45:51

Why thank you thank you 2007 was quite an interesting year for me I'm looking forward to what 2008 brings So far its off to a bang Peace
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Pumkin Of Fire Icon
患部で止まってすぐ溶ける ~ 狂気の優曇華院FULL
Smelliot Playing My Drums
300ZX: costa di amafi drift, part 1
The simpsons American idol parody


 

No comments: